Online casinos offer numerous different kinds of bonuses to attract new players and reward existing players. One of the most common types of rewards is free spins, where players can play slot games multiple times without it being necessary to pay for these spins.
Free spins and bonus spins at different casinos
As bonuses are one of the main ways in which casinos try to distinguish themselves, they can differ greatly between different operators. They all offer their own types of bonuses.
Cookie Casino offers numerous bonuses, for new players as well as existing ones.
Customers who do not have an account with Cookie Casino yet can claim the welcome bonus. The bonus consists of two distinct parts:
- 1st deposit: A 100% match bonus of up to 100 euros, as well as 120 free spins for Book of Dead. Players will receive the free spins over 4 days divided in batches of 30 spins per day.
- 2nd deposit: 50% match bonus up to 100 euros, as well as 100 free spins for The Magic Cauldron – Enchanted Brew. Players will receive the free spins over 2 days divided in batches of 50 spins per day.
Players must not forget to enter their bonus code when claiming bonuses at Cookie Casino. They will not receive their bonus without this code. This bonus has a wagering requirement before players can cash out the reward. This wagering requirement is 40 times the amount awarded as a bonus. Players must also wager winnings from free spins 40 times. Profit will be paid out once this condition has been met.
Tuesday free spins
Cookie Casino also offers a free spin bonus specifically on Tuesdays. If a player deposits at least 20 euros on a Tuesday, they will receive 30 free spins for the Book of the Dead slot game. The wagering requirement is the same for this game.
There is a bonus on Fridays as well. If players deposit at least 30 euros on a Friday, they will obtain access to a prize wheel where they can spin and receive a random prize. These prizes vary from 25 spins to no less than 10.000 euros. Winnings from free spins must still be wagered 40 times, but the prize money only needs to be wagered once before it can be cashed out.
The last bonus available on a specific day is the Sunday reload bonus. Players receive a 50% match bonus up to 100 euros and 50 free spins for Bigger Bass Bonanza if they deposit at least 20 euros. The free spins will be deceived over two days in batches of 25 spins at a time.
Terms and conditions
The bonuses of Cookie Casino have a number of conditions. In addition to previously mentioned conditions, players must take into account the fact that not all casino games contribute equally to the wagering of the bonus:
- Slots: 100%;
- Other games (except live dealer games): 5%.
A number of games are excluded from wagering a bonus. In addition, the maximum
Spinia Casino has numerous bonuses to offer to new players.
Players can receive a match bonus on their first deposit of 100% up to a maximum of €100 and 25 free spins. These spins are for the slot machine Big Bass Bonanza from Pragmatic Play. Players can receive another bonus on their second deposit. This consists of a 50% match bonus up to a maximum of €150 and 25 free spins for the Fishin´ Reels slot machine.
Spinia Casino has a few specific bonuses depending on what day players deposit their money. The first of these is the Wednesday bonus. If a player deposits at least €40, they receive 50 free spins. These spins will be received in two parts, with players receiving 25 spins shortly after the deposit and receiving the second half 24 hours later. All spins are for the slot game Piggy Bank Bills, developed by Pragmatic Play.
Another specific bonus is the Sunday reload bonus. Players receive a 50% match bonus up to a maximum of €250. They will also receive 25 free spins for the Mystic Chief slot machine, developed by Pragmatic Play as well.
Terms and conditions
The bonus provided by Spinia Casino are subject to some terms and conditions to prevent misuse. These conditions are relatively favourable. An example of this is the fact that Spinia Casino accepts payment from payment services such as Skrill and Neteller. Most other online casinos have rules where the bonus expires if these services are used. Players also play with their own money first and their bonus money second. Players can have all their winnings paid out in between, even if the bonus expires. The advantage of this rule is that it might sometimes be sensible for a player to let their bonus expire because they won a large amount of money while playing with their own funds.
The rest of the basic bonus conditions look like this:
- The minimum deposit to get a bonus is €20;
- Bonus money must be wagered 40 times before it is converted into real money;
- Players can withdraw up to €100 when playing with free spins;
- The maximum bet with bonus money is €5 per spin;
- Slots count for 100%, live casino games 0%, and all other games 5;
Aside from the regular bonuses, there is also a loyalty program, where VIP players can receive additional rewards. Players start at the lowest level, which is called Rookie. Players will reach this level after they have collected 50 points. Players will receive €5 once they have collected the points. The highest VIP level, level 10, is called Elite. Players reach this level once they have collected 1,500,000 points. They will receive €50,000 in cash. In addition, players can redeem points. The conversion is €1 for 70 points. Players receive 1 point for every €20 they spend. If a player exchanges points for money, they are required to wager this amount once before they can cash out.
This online casino joins the trend to convince players to play their games with generous bonuses. At Pino Casino, players have a nice selection of bonuses to choose from.
Pino Casino’s welcome pack consists of 3 parts.
- First deposit: 100% match bonus up to €150 and 150 free spins for Sweet Bonanza;
- Second deposit: 75% match bonus up to €150;
- Third deposit: 100% match bonus up to €200.
Players must deposit at least €20 at a time to be entitled to the welcome bonuses. In total, they can claim up to €500 bonus money and 150 free spins.
Pino Casino gives daily between 10% and 20%. cashback This is only given on losses on slots the day before. The exact percentage depends on the amount lost:
- €20 – €199: 10% cashback;
- €200 – €499: 12% cashback;
- €500 – €999: 14% cashback;
- €1,000 – €2,499: 16% cashback;
- €2.500 – €4.999: 18% cashback;
- €5.000+: 20% cashback.
Unfortunately, the cashback amount is not paid out immediately, because it has a wagering requirement of 5 times.
Terms and conditions
Of course, bonus conditions also apply to all casino bonuses. The main conditions for the Pino Casino bonus are:
- You must wager bonuses and winnings from free spins 40 times;
- The maximum bet allowed while wagering your casino bonus is €5 per spin or €10 on live casino games;
- The maximum winnings when players play with free spins is €50;
- Slots count for 100% for wagering the bonus. However, a number of slots are excluded, such as Sugar Pop 2: Double Dipped, Dark Vortexand Vikings Go To Hell;
- Live games count 10% for wagering the bonus.
The loyalty program of Pino Casino is slightly different from the loyalty programs of other online casinos. The program resets every month. In other words, every month players start with 0 points. For every €30 of their own money that they bet on slots, they receive 1 point. The program has 30 different levels.
Every time players reach a new level they will receive a cash prize, free spins, or a bonus. There are separate conditions attached to this:
- Cash prizes in the VIP program must be wagered 10 times;
- Free spins in the VIP program must be wagered 5 times;
- The maximum winnings when players play with free spins from the loyalty program is €150;
Players can claim quite a few bonuses at Betamo.
Creates an account at Betamo Casino and deposits a minimum of €20, gets a bonus of 100% up to a maximum of €150, and 100 free spins. The free spins are for Bigger Bass Bonanza. These are divided into batches of 20 free spins per 24 hours. Players get the first 20 spins on the day they make the first deposit. For the winnings from these free spins, a wagering requirement of 40 times the amount won applies. The winnings are available to be paid out after that. The deposit bonus is also subject to a wagering requirement of 40 times.
Second deposit bonus
There is a second deposit bonus as well. This is a 100% bonus up to a maximum of €150 and 50 free spins. The minimum deposit to receive this bonus is €20. The free spins of this bonus can be used on Smugglers Cove. The wagering requirement for this bonus is the same. Both the bonus money and the winnings on the free spins must be wagered 40 times. Then the winnings become available for payout.
Betamo casino offers a weekly bonus on Mondays. players will receive a minimum of 20 and a maximum of 100 free spins if they deposit an amount on Monday:
- €20 – €50 and receive 20 free spins for Miss Cherry Fruits;
- €50 – €100 and receive 50 free spins for Miss Cherry Fruits;
- €100 or more and receive 100 free spins on Miss Cherry Fruits.
Players have to wager the winnings from the free spins 40 times before they can be paid out.
Another weekly bonus is the Friday Reload Bonus. When players deposit on a Friday, they receive a 50% bonus of up to €250 and 100 free spins for Star Pirates Code. The free spins will be given divided into sets of 50.
Betamo Casino offers a high-roller bonus for their high-rolling clients. This is a 50% match bonus up to a maximum of €2,000 bonus money. The minimum deposit to qualify for this bonus is €1,000.
Wheel of Fortune
Deposit at least €30 on Wednesday and enter bonus code WHEEL for the Wheel of Fortune. Spin the wheel and get a prize guaranteed. The possible prices are from low to high as follows:
- 10 free spins;
- 25 free spins;
- 50 free spins;
- €10 cash;
- €100 cash;
- An iPhone;
- A MacBook;
- €10.000 cash.
Winnings from free spins must be wagered 40 times. Cash prizes have a more favourable wagering condition, because these only have to be bet once.
Betamo offers a large number of tournaments compared to other online casinos. These are the Lucky Spin tournament, Table Battle, Lottery, Free Spin Challenge, Drops & Wins, and Spinomenal Series Tournaments.
Bonus Terms and Conditions
Betamo Casino’s bonuses are subject to conditions.
- The maximum bet when playing with a bonus is €5;
- The minimum deposit to receive a bonus is €20;
- Are you playing with a bonus or a tournament? Then the maximum profit is € 20,000 (the welcome bonus is excluded from this condition);
- Players first play with real money, then with bonus money;
- Deposit bonuses and free spins must be wagered 40 times;
- No-deposit bonuses and other free spins bonuses have to be wagered 50 times;
- Table games and video poker count 5% for wagering a bonus (live games are excluded) ;
- Slots count 100% for wagering a bonus
Betamo’s bonus terms and conditions are average. Not remarkably smooth, or remarkably strict. Betamo’s bonuses stand out mainly because of the large number. Every player can find a bonus or tournament here that suits them.
This online casino also has a VIP Club. Earn Comp Points for a variety of prizes, with the ultimate grand prize being a Lamborghini Urus SUV.
How do free spins and bonus spins work?
The answer to the question of how an online casino bonus works depends on the type of bonus and which casino grants it. For example, your very first bonus in an online casino can be a registration bonus that does not require a deposit. Even more common would be a welcome bonus. The following bonuses are the main categories of bonuses that are most commonly available when playing in an online casino.
This casino bonus is not simply a welcome bonus, but a no-deposit bonus as well. This means that a player is not required to place a deposit in their account to activate the registration bonus. Registration is all that is required. A registration bonus can consist of free play money, but more often it concerns a number of free spins, free games, or free bets.
An example of a registration bonus can be seen with Starburst, one of the most popular online slot games made by NetEnt. Its popularity makes it a popular recipient of free spins. The steps to receive the bonus are as follows:
- The player must first register at the online casino where the registration bonus is offered. For this, they must input their personal data such as their name, date of birth, and their personal and financial contact information.
- If necessary, the player must indicate whether they are interested in taking part in the promotions made available by the casino. If they are not, they will not be eligible to receive any bonuses.
- The player will have now received the free spins, which they can use as soon as they open the game to which the spins are assigned, in this case, Starburst.
It is imperative that players verify the wagering requirements associated with a registration bonus in advance. A casino bonus might be free, but there could still be additional conditions pertaining to any winnings received from the free spins. A common condition states that the bonus must be wagered a certain amount of times before the player can cash it out. This is why the wagering requirements associated with a registration bonus should always be verified in advance. A casino bonus might but free, but this does not mean that there are no conditions attached to the winnings from the bonus. it is often compulsory for players to use these winnings for a certain amount of bets before they can receive it as a cash payout.
This casino bonus could be considered the most important bonus casinos could provide, as it is the bonus that is meant to attract the initial players. Most if not all casinos provide welcome bonuses, which is why these bonuses can cover a wide range of rewards and promotions. It is for this reason that the emphasis in initial marketing material is often on the welcome bonus and not on the promotions that follow, such as the reload bonus for existing players or any casino tournaments that will be held in the future.
An example of a welcome bonus could be when players receive 100% on top of the first deposit in their account. This will usually be up to a maximum of 100 to 200 euros. The additional 100% means that the first deposit will essentially be doubled. This bonus requires a registration and a deposit. The welcome bonus therefore already works slightly differently than the registration bonus.
The process for receiving the bonus would usually be as follows:
- The player must first register themselves at the online casino where they want to use the welcome bonus. In addition to registration, they must create a personal online account with all the necessary information.
- The player must place the first deposit on the recently created account.
- If necessary, the player must indicate whether they wish to make use of any provided bonuses
- The welcome bonus will be credited to the account.
Welcome bonuses are subject to numerous conditions as well and are usually only converted to cash once the player has fulfilled the wagering requirements.
Most of the previously mentioned bonuses are deposit bonuses, which is why they only become available after a player first deposits money into their account. This is in contrast to no deposit bonuses.
An example of this type of bonus could be when a player receives an extra 25% up to a maximum of €500 or 50 free spins for the indicated game when they deposit €25 or more during the weekend. In contrast to the welcome bonus, players often already have an account when they use a deposit bonus. The step-by-step plan would be as follows:
- The player must make a deposit when available. This deposit cannot exceed any previously noted conditions.
- The player must make use of the extra play money or the free spins.
- The player must make sure they meet the wagering requirements to get the most out of their deposit bonus.
As with the other bonuses, it is important that a player is aware of the requirements set by the casino for redeeming.
What to watch out for
The popularity of certain bonuses differs between different casinos and different game types. Live casino games operate differently than slots or sports betting, for example. The gambling sites often try to diversify as much as is possible for them. This diversity is the main reason why different bonuses can be subject to very different requirements. Because of all the games on offer, bonus popularity is mostly a matter of personal taste. A player who enjoys player poker presumably won’t pay much attention to the slot promotions. There are still types of bonuses that generally lead to greater player satisfaction. The free spins, the welcome bonus, the no-deposit bonus, and the free bets are used most often by players.
Bonus Terms and Conditions
There are some rules that are generally attached to casino promotions. These rules often do not simply apply to bonuses, but also to promotions such as tournaments, boosted odds, bonus vouchers, bonus codes, and cash drops. Bonus terms and conditions give all the necessary information about a bonus. Casino bonuses differ greatly from one another, which is why bonus conditions are often unique to specific casinos or specific games. That is why it is so important to first read the conditions before using all online casino bonuses.
The exact requirements for a wager are perhaps the most important information regarding a bonus, as the player might miss out on their bonus due to their ignorance of the rules. It is most often a rule that specifies the amount of money needed to wager to turn a bonus or the winnings thereof into a cash payout.
Clearing a bonus
To prevent abuse of casino bonuses and promotions, there are conditions attached to a bonus. Deposit bonuses contain more stringent conditions, as the rewards are slightly more valuable than those of a no-deposit bonus An example of a common bonus would be a standard 100% welcome bonus of up to €100. The player deposits €100, which means an additional €100 is added to the deposit. This means the bonus amount would be €100. The wagering requirements will usually say that the bonus amount must be played with between 1 and 25 times. When you have wagered the bonus for the prerequisite amount of times, the bonus will be converted to cash, which allows the player to cash out.